Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2017 8:49:28 PM EDT
Hi all
I havent seen any threads on the s&w 22 victory here
I got one in my stable a few weeks ago,and with all the feed back on other forums
that I have read about them as far as the take down screw comeing
loose and falling out,and miss fires, I have fired hundreds of round through it
with out any faults or miss fires,and take down screw had not come loose,
any thoughts from anyone?The weapon hits like a tack driver every time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I like mine, have it surpressed with a red dot, but the take down screw does come loose. I may try a rubber o ring to see if it'll stay tight
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I have about 1000 rounds thru mine with no malfunctions or miss-fires. I put a rubber O ring in mine and it's never came loose. If I remember correctly they are #61 O rings.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like mine, have it surpressed with a red dot, but the take down screw does come loose. I may try a rubber o ring to see if it'll stay tight
View Quote
what red dot do you use?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been thinking about picking up one of these or a Browning buckmark threaded field target when my suppressor clears.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm at the toss-up point on grabbing a Victory, the compact M&P22 or just going ahead and getting the 617 I really want...
I'm using the whole "what handgun will I start my kids with" as a jumping off point.  The 617 I'd keep forever.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#6]
The Victory is on the heavy side.  Might be a downside for kids.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm at the toss-up point on grabbing a Victory, the compact M&P22 or just going ahead and getting the 617 I really want...
I'm using the whole "what handgun will I start my kids with" as a jumping off point.  The 617 I'd keep forever.
View Quote
Look at the 317
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top