Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2017 3:20:32 PM EDT
Looking at pinky extensions for my Shield .45 mags. I only see Pearce Grips for the 6 rnd flush mag. Any other options?

Not looking to add capacity like the Hyve, just want something to support the pinky, mainly for the flush mag.

On my 9mm Shield I run Pearce gap extenders on the 8 round mags which works fine and an NDZ on the 7 rnd, NDZ does a great job of supporting the pinky without extending as far down as the Pearce. But nothing from NDZ for Shield .45 mags.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
The 45 mags are identical. The only difference is the base plate. The seven round mag is a 6 round mag with a pinky extension that holds an extra round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top