Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2017 8:33:29 PM EDT
I'll be filling out the rebate form for my shield shortly.
Do they want a copy of the receipt that's in the box with the shield, or can I use my online order confirmation email? (Do they need the serial on the receipt? - confirmation doesn't have that)
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I want to say the webpage side receipt or online order confirmation. 
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 5:01:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Does it have to be sent in prior to the end of the month, or just that you purchase before the end of the month?
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Just purchase by June 30th. On the the mail in rebate form it has to be postmarked by July 31.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does it have to be sent in prior to the end of the month, or just that you purchase before the end of the month?
View Quote
Purchase by June 30th.
Submitted by July 31st. (I'm doing it online)
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I just submitted mine,  what kind of time are we talking about?  and is it a check or credit card rebate?
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just submitted mine,  what kind of time are we talking about?  and is it a check or credit card rebate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This update was sent on June 21st, so yours will probably be late summer. I submitted mine on April 22nd and the status now shows as "Shipped Date: 06/29/2017", so I expect to see it either today or next week. IIRC it's a check.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems.  I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017.  If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top