Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 1:12:40 PM EDT
I ask because I'm looking for a full size 9mm recreational shooter.  This one is on my list of possible choices, and I know the original M&P9s were hit or miss.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Aren't they all hit or miss?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Not a real scientific test, but mine is leaps and bounds over my original fullsize...

This was my first time out with it, starting at the bottom, 7rd per dot, 15yd.

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Took mine out for its maiden voyage today. I am happy with this 25 yard group. I think with some better sights it could be smaller, but for me shooting this is pretty decent. The 7 yard targets were one large hole (didn't keep any of those).

That's 10 rounds of Blazer Aluminum. If you bump off the worst two or three, it's pretty tight.

Link Posted: 5/19/2017 12:10:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Took mine out for its maiden voyage today. I am happy with this 25 yard group. I think with some better sights it could be smaller, but for me shooting this is pretty decent. The 7 yard targets were one large hole (didn't keep any of those).

That's 10 rounds of Blazer Aluminum. If you bump off the worst two or three, it's pretty tight.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/Talnz167/Cannons/P5180002b_zpsds7j56g5.jpg
View Quote
That's probably good enough.  My goal is beer cans at 25 yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top