Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2017 7:38:25 PM EDT
Does anyone have any idea if they are going to be coming out with a C.O.R.E M&P 2.0? I love my Glocks, but I would like to get one of these if they are coming out soon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Good ole marketing.
Release the base model at the beginning of the year and let all those wanting a new gun buy them.
Then wait till the end of the year or next year and release the fancier models and the public will buy them also.
You never release the base models and the fancy models at the same time, You destroy your market doing that.
So saying that, I would say the CORE models and Pro Series M&P 2.0 will be released at least end of summer 2017 at earliest.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good ole marketing.
Release the base model at the beginning of the year and let all those wanting a new gun buy them.
Then wait till the end of the year or next year and release the fancier models and the public will buy them also.
You never release the base models and the fancy models at the same time, You destroy your market doing that.
So saying that, I would say the CORE models and Pro Series M&P 2.0 will be released at least end of summer 2017 at earliest.
View Quote

Sounds like good logic to me. Honestly making me wait longer will decrease the chance I buy one.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
The Pro CORE 1.0 has dropped in price by...150 -200 bucks.

That there is the Apex kit, and most of a set of Dawson sights.

I doubt very seriously the 2.0 Pro CORE will be anywhere near as good as what I just described.  

Just throwing out an option for ya
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
While reps aren't often very open when at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg I asked the rep about a CORE model. His response was very lack luster and honestly off putting. He told me that he hasn't heard of any plans for one and that the Gen 1 and 2 were built for different purposes.

As others have said I'd expect a few months. Heck we can't even get the 5" without the safety yet.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Pro CORE 1.0 has dropped in price by...150 -200 bucks.

That there is the Apex kit, and most of a set of Dawson sights.

I doubt very seriously the 2.0 Pro CORE will be anywhere near as good as what I just described.  

Just throwing out an option for ya
View Quote

Link to $450 core? I'll buy one....
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:25:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Link to $450 core? I'll buy one....
View Quote

I am not sure where you got $450, but I see them running mid $500s ...Grabagun, RifleGear....

I paid $700 for mine about 4 months ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top