Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2017 8:56:07 PM EDT
So a few months ago I bought a shield 45, one because its a 45 and I really liked the shield 9. When I got it I had every intension of replacing the trigger with an apex flat faced trigger. I was saddened to find out that the triggers for the shields didn't work in the 45, it would be my luck. So if anyone has any top secret info from Apex if they are going to release a trigger for the 45. All of your info is appreciated! And don't worry I wont tell a soul if you do spill the beans on information
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind I found the answer I was looking for.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never mind I found the answer I was looking for.
View Quote

well....WTF is the answer?

I dont own a .45 Shield, but I do own 9  3 M&P 9s.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet this was the answer he was referring to...

Apex Announces Trigger Upgrades for M&P Shield 45
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I bet this was the answer he was referring to...

Apex Announces Trigger Upgrades for M&P Shield 45
View Quote

Bingo I should have linked the article but I was so excited I forgot to.... sorry
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
They don't have it on their website yet, Brownell's doesn't have it yet either...

I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, waiting for this

Now to find a decent holster for it too...it's a bit too big to go for pocket carry...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They don't have it on their website yet, Brownell's doesn't have it yet either...

I've got money burning a hole in my pocket, waiting for this

Now to find a decent holster for it too...it's a bit too big to go for pocket carry...
View Quote

I got a foxx holster and really like it for appendix carry
https://www.foxxholsters.com/
really good quality and didn't take long to get!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#7]
The new trigger/sears for M&P Shield 45s are shipping! I ordered mine this morning from Apex and already have the tracking number

Now to see if we can get them to make threaded barrels for it
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The new trigger/sears for M&P Shield 45s are shipping! I ordered mine this morning from Apex and already have the tracking number

Now to see if we can get them to make threaded barrels for it
View Quote

Anythings possible! But seriously I hope they do I'm really liking the shield and the trigger they made is amazing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top