Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2015 3:01:57 PM EDT
I have a customer who is interested in buying a 45 ACP semi auto with a threaded barrel that he can use with a suppressor. The Glock 21 Gen 4 and SF is too big for his hands so I wondered if the S&W M&P 45 is smaller than the Glock 21SF Gen 3?

Thanks for your help guys!
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a customer who is interested in buying a 45 ACP semi auto with a threaded barrel that he can use with a suppressor. The Glock 21 Gen 4 and SF is too big for his hands so I wondered if the S&W M&P 45 is smaller than the Glock 21SF Gen 3?

Thanks for your help guys!
View Quote

The M&P45 is a smaller grip and the different size grip straps make it a good choice.  I started using the G21 many years ago but the grip is too big for me so I put Hogue slip on grip sleeves on mine.  They do make the grip a little bigger but it makes it MUCH easier to grip well.  I use a Hogue on my Beretta 92A1 also for the same reason.   It's a great way to allow smaller hands to use large grip guns.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:18:44 AM EDT
[#2]
M&P45 is a lot smaller and more comfy than the 45/10mm frame Glocks

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC the small backstrap on an m&p 45 will be roughly the same size as the medium on a 9/40.

The m&p 45 fits me great (dad has the compact) but any of the glock 45s are much to large.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top