Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/22/2015 1:12:12 AM EDT
Anyone get their 3 free magazines from the special mail in offer yet? I know it said allow 8-10 weeks and I'm right around week 8. Just curious if anyone received theirs yet?
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not gotten mine yet. I think about week 4 maybe. I hope to hear something soon because it made the M&P deal just really a sweet deal.

Keep us posted. If I hear anything I will post.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine Friday. They shipped from Kentucky. Three .45 mags. Still waiting on my 9C mags.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm over six weeks, still waiting
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine two weeks ago. Took about 8 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Got mine last week for the 9C I bought. Took about 8 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Good to hear they are coming in the 8 week time frame, I'll keep u posted on mine (full size 17 rd)
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought my MP9 at the end of April, filed the form same day online still waiting for mags...everyday I think, yes....then its noooo
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you guys receive any info via email, etc. that your rebate form was received and/or processing, or is it just mail and wait? I'm  a little concerned since i mailed in via regular mail for mags for 2 guns.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you guys receive any info via email, etc. that your rebate form was received and/or processing, or is it just mail and wait? I'm  a little concerned since i mailed in via regular mail for mags for 2 guns.
View Quote

Unfortunately it's just mail and wait. I never received anything prior to receiving my mags.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#10]
still nothing today.. Are they shipped USPS, UPS or Fedx?
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Mine came USPS
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm at 9 weeks as of today.

I did my online though vs mailing in. Hopefully will be here soon.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:05:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm at 9 weeks as of today.

I did my online though vs mailing in. Hopefully will be here soon.
View Quote

I also did the online form. I'm thinking that I'm at four weeks or now five.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Called SW today to see if they could get me a ETA on the mags, I was told my information is not in the system and they have no submission form from me. I did the online form on April 30th and had a confirmation email in my gmail account but it is now gone. So it looks like I mis out on the 3 free mags....

Not upset or mad at SW, just had my hopes ruined LOL.....

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Called SW today to see if they could get me a ETA on the mags, I was told my information is not in the system and they have no submission form from me. I did the online form on April 30th and had a confirmation email in my gmail account but it is now gone. So it looks like I mis out on the 3 free mags....

View Quote

Did you talk to them in promotion area of S&W? I just called and was bounced over to them and they checked the statues of mine (Late May) and it is still in processing but I am in their system. Give them another call or do a live chat with them online.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Re-submit the online form. If you submitted the online form and they don't have you on file then it just like starting all over again.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't recall getting a confirmation email when I electronically submitted my two at the end of May.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't recall getting a confirmation email when I electronically submitted my two at the end of May.
View Quote

I never got one either but I called today and they have me on file.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I purchased 3 FS 9mm M&P's during the promotion.

I called Smith and they said I am in the system, but the mags are on backorder and may take longer than the 6 to 8 weeks

I submitted 2 online and never received a conformation, but they are in the system.

The Smith guy told me to call 866-963-7933 if you did a snail-mail submission.

I called and confirmed that they received my paper form for my last pistol. ( I bought it the last day of the promotion and tried to submit it online the next day and they shut it down, had to do snail mail.)
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Did you talk to them in promotion area of S&W? I just called and was bounced over to them and they checked the statues of mine (Late May) and it is still in processing but I am in their system. Give them another call or do a live chat with them online.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called today and got a different operator, he said he could not find me in the system the he gave me a number to call. I did and the lady I spoke to confirmed I was in the system and the date I submitted the form online. She said it could 8-10 weeks so I should be getting them within the next week or so. Good news....
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:26:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I called today and got a different operator, he said he could not find me in the system the he gave me a number to call. I did and the lady I spoke to confirmed I was in the system and the date I submitted the form online. She said it could 8-10 weeks so I should be getting them within the next week or so. Good news....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good deal!!! I was told 6-10 weeks too. Sounds like they got hit hard for the deal of 3 mags. keep us posted.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Will do....
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#23]
8 weeks for me purchased on 5-27 received magazines  last week.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sound like we are about the same time of buying. I hope to get mine very soon. I really like that Smith & Wesson did this. Also if it was not for PSA putting it on sale and alerting me in email I would have not known about it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sound like we are about the same time of buying. I hope to get mine very soon. I really like that Smith & Wesson did this. Also if it was not for PSA putting it on sale and alerting me in email I would have not known about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Friday was 10 weeks. Order 05/01. Looks like I'm calling to see if there is either a product shortage, and get a confirmation of my info "in the system"
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I was also 5-1, still no mags gonna call and check also.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

What size and caliber?
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What size and caliber?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What size and caliber?

Tomorrow is 11 Weeks.
Called the rebate company, 866-963-7933. They got my name and zip and confirmed the order is processing and will ship out.

Just no ETA. She was mention how many orders they received and the involvement from S&W on the deal. Didnt sound too happy from all the grumblings and background noise while on "hold"

ETA: MP9, 17 rounders.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 5:08:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Got mine today, 3 17 rd 9mm. Bought mine May 1st so right around 10 week mark
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Still waiting, I was told they  received my form on 5/12, but I filed it way before then, so maybe this week I will see the mags, its like waiting for Christmas morning every time I go to the mail box lol
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Tell me about it, I'm waiting for 9 17rd 9mm mags
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm sitting at 9 weeks. I called today, I'm in the system. That's a relief.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, being trapped behind liberal Democratic lines in CT, we peasants are only allowed 10 round magazines.  Smith and Wesson had determined it is too difficult to make sure we only get sent PC 10 round mags, so we are not allowed to participate in this program.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well, being trapped behind liberal Democratic lines in CT, we peasants are only allowed 10 round magazines.  Smith and Wesson had determined it is too difficult to make sure we only get sent PC 10 round mags, so we are not allowed to participate in this program.
View Quote

I'm in NY,we are only allowed 10 rounds. There was a selection for 10 round mags.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm in NY,we are only allowed 10 rounds. There was a selection for 10 round mags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, per the S&W industry forum here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_551/265004_Why_The_Free_Magazine_Promotion_Restriction_in_IL___.html

And, the instructions on the form itself here:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/other/promos/M&P_Magazine_Coupon_v6.pdf

CT residents are not allowed to participate.  

Unfortunately, when the Bloomberg people got together with the CT Democrats (and a few RINOs) to write the CT AWB, they thought it would be a great idea if the CT peasants could not buy ANY capacity magazine without a pistol permit.  Many on-line retailers (including S&W) decided it was just too difficult to keep up with who in CT had a valid permit, and took the easy way out and just banned us from participating.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Mine arrived about six weeks after I submitted the rebate form on-line.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Just wanted to update that I got mine in today and they came by USPS. They were put in a small brown boxed and sealed.

Now time to make my holster and mag carriers and start EDC.

Those who have not gotten theirs yet keep us posted.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm not very happy. Today I received a package from the mag rebate offer. I electronically submitted two claims approximately two weeks apart. I was jacked when I noticed the shipping label indicated 6 items. I thought "Great, they sent both sets of mags".  Well when I opened it there were only three mags. I checked the packing slip and it confirms the exterior label showing six magazines shipped. WTH??? Anyone have this happen? I don't even think six mags will fit in that little box.

Edit--Pics

Packing slip...

Box label...

Contents...

I don't think six mags can even fit in the box due to the floor plates.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Submitted electronically 6 weeks ago.  Did not get any email confirmation that it was even received.   Called S&W and they gave me the name and number of another company that handles rebates and promos.  Called them and they could not even tell me if they recieved my submission or not   Guess I will just patiently wait and hope they come in.   M&P9C

edit 7/28/15: got my mags today
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Submitted electronically 6 weeks ago.  Did not get any email confirmation that it was even received.   Called S&W and they gave me the name and number of another company that handles rebates and promos.  Called them and they could not even tell me if they recieved my submission or not   Guess I will just patiently wait and hope they come in.   M&P9C
View Quote

Call them back this week and asked to be put over to whoever is handling the giveaway mags. They will transfer you. I think you will have better luck if you tell them that you submitted your form and wanted to check status. That is what I did.

Also someone posted a phone number here to call. It is on page one of this thread.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#41]
right around 7 weeks for me and my 15 rd .40 mags.
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Still nothing Sigh
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#43]
11 weeks today
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#44]
I got my three 9mm/17rds mag today.  It took about 12 weeks total.

Mags came "naked" (no additional packaging)  in a small box with packing slip.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#45]
At exactly 10 weeks from my 2 online submissions (5/15/15) I received 6 mags for 2 purchases (MP9 17rd).

Came in the same packaging as above, but had 2 boxes taped to each other.

Now just waiting on my last submission in snail mail mid June. If the same holds up I hope to get them around 3rd week of August.

So far tickled that I got my first 2 sets at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Still nothing,, looks like I will call again next week.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Arrived today. 7 weeks I believe since filling out the online form. Never heard anything. Honestly forgot about the things. This was one positive pistol purchase experience. Love my Glocks but I see more S&W in my future.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Just got mine yesterday.  It was right at 8 weeks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Still nothing.

14  Weeks this Friday. Looks like I'm yet calling again.

3 17rd M&P 9.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#50]
nothing yet, I called again was told that I a on the spread sheet that they have me entered into the system on may 12th, still waiting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top