Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2015 9:21:50 AM EDT
With all the threads on FTE for the shield I have been to the range twice shooting 6 different brand of ammo and 4 different reloads, no FTE.  The first trip

to the range I was only loading 5 rounds in each magazine, no problems.  The second trip to the range I was going to fully load the magazines, I was only able to load

6 in the 7 round mag  and 7 in the 8 round mag. When I loaded the magazines as much as I could the slide would not lock back on empty about half the time.

When I got home I worked the followers with a wood dowel a bit and was able to load them fully. I left them loaded and hopefully I will have better results the

next range trip.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]
uplula is your friend
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 10:56:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I received a $25 gift card for Gander mountain for my birthday, but the mag loaders are out of stock
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I received a $25 gift card for Gander mountain for my birthday, but the mag loaders are out of stock
View Quote

Load a mag till you can't get more rounds in. Holding your thumb over the top round and gripping the mag in a beer can grip bump it several times in your other palm rather firmly. Then you should be able to load the rest in. A Sig armorer taught me that trick and it only takes one or two times.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Load a mag till you can't get more rounds in. Holding your thumb over the top round and gripping the mag in a beer can grip bump it several times in your other palm rather firmly. Then you should be able to load the rest in. A Sig armorer taught me that trick and it only takes one or two times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks I have a few more magazines on the way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top