Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2015 2:46:14 PM EDT
Any place else selling a factory thumb safety lever for M&P full size? Speed Shooters been sold out for a while now and don't know when or if its ever going to be back instock. I signed up for the instock notice but I'm just looking to see if anyone know of another place to get it. I check the EE from tim to time with no luck. I'm in need of 2 levers for a 9 & 45. Any info or help will be great.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Speed shooters does get them in occasion, but it takes patience. Otherwise hop on the EE and see if anyone took theirs out and would be willing to part with it. Don't forget there is also a detent and spring needed to install it.

http://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=103_90_115&products_id=1188

Looks like that part is in stock so go ahead and order what you need
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Send me an IM. I'll take a look when I get back from the beach. If you pay shipping its yours, if I have one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Speed shooters does get them in occasion, but it takes patience. Otherwise hop on the EE and see if anyone took theirs out and would be willing to part with it. Don't forget there is also a detent and spring needed to install it.

http://www.speedshooterspecialties.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=103_90_115&products_id=1188

Looks like that part is in stock so go ahead and order what you need
View Quote

Yes sir. I went ahead & ordered 2 of the detent & spring. Thanks for reminding me.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#4]
BUMP. Im still in need of safety levers.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
have you tried calling s&w? I was in need of a channel liner recently and they helped me out with one.

please post here if you find one though, i need an extra TS as well
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 4:55:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

have you tried calling s&w? I was in need of a channel liner recently and they helped me out with one.

please post here if you find one though, i need an extra TS as well
View Quote
S&W will not sell those parts. They will sell you the entire sear block fully assembled with the lever for $120+ just not the safety lever for $10.

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Parts in the ee seem to have dried up lately, try m&p forum though, you may have luck there.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#9]
BUMP

Quoted:
Parts in the ee seem to have dried up lately, try m&p forum though, you may have luck there.
View Quote

Thanks I'll take a look.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#10]
^ not gonna find any on M&P forum, theres at least 3 active WTB threads for thumb safeties.

basically, that part is unobtanium right now. Best bet is to set up the email alert from speed shooter specialties.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I just picked some up from speed shooters
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just picked some up from speed shooters
View Quote

Same here.  They had all the parts in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top