Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2015 9:26:28 PM EDT
A friend of my wife owns a 5906, and wants a set of pink grips for it. I have tried to find a set on most of the major sites, but I am having trouble. Help me ARFCOM, you're my only hope!
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Getting the factory black Delrin grip can be hit or miss now. To my knowledge, no one ever made a pink grip for the 5906. You're wasting your time searching
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
One option would be to buy a new grips and a can of DuraCoat aerosol spray in Pink. Midway USA has the black S&W new factory 5906 grips in stock as of today, product #: 523471. This may not be the most cost effective but it would work.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A friend of my wife owns a 5906, and wants a set of pink grips for it. I have tried to find a set on most of the major sites, but I am having trouble. Help me ARFCOM, you're my only hope!
View Quote

Tillander grips will make you a 5906 grip in any shade of pink you want.  I've bought around 9 pairs from him, and he's awesome to work with.  I'll PM you the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top