Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2015 1:52:29 PM EDT
So I have about 1200 rounds though this M&P 9mm, no issues thus far. Today I was out shooting and at some point noticed my magazines stopped dropping free. It appears as though there is a tab that should (I think) be sitting on the top of the follower on a dry magazine, but instead is riding alongside my followers (pushing it to the right) and causing it to stick. That tab on the follower would actually spring load the release of the magazine previously and that is not happening now. Never heard of this issue before but its happening to all 4 of my magazines.

Any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W1XJ5Re5Qc

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Your followers are probably the old design.  Contact Smith and see if they will send you new ones.  The followers have a new design with a bitty more material there.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your followers are probably the old design.  Contact Smith and see if they will send you new ones.  The followers have a new design with a bitty more material there.
View Quote

Correct on all accounts.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:54:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Correct on all accounts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct on all accounts.

newest on left followed by two older styles

</a>" />
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top