Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 5:39:40 PM EDT
in purchasing a model 610 and would appreciate any input from the group
not for carry necessarily more for camping/outdoor animal protection - human deterrent secondary

thanks,
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#1]
For what you are looking to do with a S&W 610 it should fill that role quite nicely.  Friend of mine runs Buffalo Bore 180 gr. JHP's in his 610.  He told me that he likes them due to the fact it is standard pressure ammo.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#2]
if you've found someone with a 610 for sale, and he has another, hook a brotha up!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
if you've found someone with a 610 for sale, and he has another, hook a brotha up!
View Quote

I am having very little luck;   my wife has a 642 and she wants a larger revolver I think it would serve her well the 3.75-4" model
I want a 10mm semi auto and it works with caliber compatibility
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top