Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2015 9:25:36 PM EDT
Has anybody got the free ammo from the offer S&W was offering last year? I sent the paperwork in back around the first week of December and have never heard anything from them. There was a way to check on the status, but I can't find that info any more.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a compact last summer and received the free ammo in three weeks. I purchased another compact around thanksgiving and sent the form in. I still have not received the ammo this time.

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent my stuff in on Nov 11th.  I called them this week and they said it was entered into the system on Dec. 15th (???).  They also said it would take another 4-6 weeks.  The number to call and check is
1-866-963-7933
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sent my stuff in on Nov 11th.  I called them this week and they said it was entered into the system on Dec. 15th (???).  They also said it would take another 4-6 weeks.  The number to call and check is
1-866-963-7933
View Quote

Thanks for the info. I had seen the number when I sent the paperwork in, but could not find it recently to check on the status.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Still waiting on mine sent on thanksgiving day.  Between that and the barrel nut omission I'm a bit disappointed. In S&W.  I do love the gun though.  Bought a P22 first--what a POS.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#5]
OT but I am still waiting on my "free mags" from the S&W M&P promo back in November 2014. I guess they move pretty slow on these offers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top