Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2015 10:24:40 PM EDT
Guys

One of my favorite revolvers to shoot is my 4" S&W 624.  I have always loved the N frame Smiths, and picked this up years ago for cheap, so that is why I just didn't go for the 629.  Anyway, I am older now, and the black sights just don't do it for me at the indoor range.  I would love to mount some high vis type sights, but don't want to permanently alter the gun.  It is an older model with a pin on front sight.

Or maybe, I should clean this one up, sell it, and pick up a newer 629 with the sights I want?  I do love the pencil barrel though!  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:55:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Replacing your pin on front sight with something more visible should do the trick without hurting the gun at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top