Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2014 6:49:24 PM EDT
i have an M&P40.  im looking at adding some high sights for suppressor usage with my Octane 9 (yes i switch out the barrels to shoot 9mm).  anyways, i am looking for a bright front dot and subdued or just black rear sights.  any ideas?  i don't know where to start.  i'm looking for something like this, but in high style:

the gun is used only for comps and plinking.  it also will have the Apex FSS as soon as i can time to install it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to suggest 10-8, but they don't make a fiber optic or dot front sight in the suppressor version, only plain serrated black. I just ordered a regular height fiber optic .115" front sight for my M&P to go with the .140" width U notch rear.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
i literally cannot find anything.... looks like i'll have to change what i'm looking for.  how high of sights should i get with an M&P40 w/ 9mm TB w/ Octane9 can?  i really want fiber optic or tritium front post.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#3]
While I haven't used them since I can't have a suppressor Dawson precision makes suppressor height sights.  Will have to ask/read around for reviews, but they seem to be solid and not too bad on price.

Front sight

Rear sight

Anyways I hope this helps you out
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:06:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Not tall enough but, Ameriglo Hackthorn's have the other bases covered.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the options.  im still looking around and weighing my options.  this isn't a dire need, so im taking my time.

but i did just install an Apex FSS w/ RAM and i love my M&P even more now.  so, now i might have buy something for my M&P40c to make that trigger better too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top