Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 11:18:42 AM EDT
Living in most glorious peoples' state of CT, I now have to carry 10 rounders. I have a few 10 rounders for my full size, but do you know if anyone makes them for the compact? I have the grip spacers for a full size mag and they work well, but the pistol doesn't conceal as nicely while wearing summer clothes.

Can someone point me in the direction of some 10 round compact mags? Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Bueller?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#2]
they have them in California I do not see them on the web site but they were hanging on the wall behind the counter last week. http://www.islandviewent.com/magazines/
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#3]
They do make 10rd for the compact. They are the same magazine as the 10rd full size mags but with a different butt late to accommodate the compact. If you find the 10rd FS mags, You can call s&w and request the plates for the compact with limited capacity.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They do make 10rd for the compact. They are the same magazine as the 10rd full size mags but with a different butt late to accommodate the compact. If you find the 10rd FS mags, You can call s&w and request the plates for the compact with limited capacity.
View Quote

Ah, ok. That's a good idea. I only live 30 mins from the factory, maybe I'll run up and pick some up.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:59:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Update: called S&W yesterday, explained the situation, asked what they can do to help. Long story short, they're sending me free baseplates for the 10 rounders! W00T!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:26:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Update: called S&W yesterday, explained the situation, asked what they can do to help. Long story short, they're sending me free baseplates for the 10 rounders! W00T!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet good thing I was in Island View on Saturday and they did not have ANY for 9c
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Let me know when you get your plates, I asked for a pinky extension for one of my 9c mags a month ago and am still waiting on it, I understand it's free but are they gonna send it??????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top