Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2017 10:27:14 AM EDT
I have huge hands. I'd like a slightly longer trigger reach in the 92. I see that the M9 has a fuller grip tang than 92FS (look at the 92FS radius above the backstrap serrations if you want proof). I also have read people complaining about the size of wood grips on their 92s. Anybody here use wood grips on their 92 and like it. Looks like Hogue and Nill have some nice options.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a 92A1 that had a set of the factory wood grips that I think was manufactured by Houge. They looked great but they were indeed thicker and since I have smedium hands they didn't work out as well for me. I ended up giving them to a friend. All my 92 type guns wear G10 grips from either VZ or Lok now. Another option you might like are the house wrap around rubber grips. In my opinion those are one of the bulkiest options for a Beretta grip. Also check out Ergo grips too. I had a set but ended up removing them because they added bulk to the grip for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top