Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 9:35:29 AM EDT
Pawn shop had a 92a1 with a really nice set of Walnut Grips on it when I was in there yesterday. Gun looks brand fricken new, I'm guessing an "election special"..... They were asking $525 for it. I do A LOT of gun buying there so I asked what their best deal was- Guy says, "It's been slow, I'll let you have it for what we have in it- $425"...... I need another 92 like a hole in the head....but it was too good a deal to pass up. He brings out the box- three 18 round factory mags, two Mec Gar 16 rounders and a factory TWENTY ROUNDER! Score!

Never owned a Beretta with a rail....need to find a holster...The DA trigger is a little stiff, clean but hard. I will probably send it off to Wilson and have a G mod and a trigger job done on it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! I love my Berettas, and only yesterday I put a deposit on a 92A3. Sounds like a score man.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice! I love my Berettas, and only yesterday I put a deposit on a 92A3. Sounds like a score man.
View Quote

I've really been wanting an A3, that's a nice pistol.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.   Would love to see pics!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have been all over that deal.
Congrats!
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You can do the G conversion yourself.
About $50
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a FANTASTIC score, congrats!!  I absolutely LOVE my 92A1, I couldn't be happier with it.  I did add the "D spring" to make the trigger perfect for me. The grip was too big for my hand so I swapped the factory panels for a Hogue wraparound and it's now as perfect as can be.  Shoots so good.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You can do the G conversion yourself.
About $50
View Quote

Very Cool. I just found Mr. Guns & Gears Youtube video. IF Beretta has the parts in stock I will order them today for all four of my guns. I can almost G mod all four guns for what Wilson would charge to do one! This place is AWESOME!

No Joy....parts out of stock, but I'll keep an eye on them. They did have a special on all metal parts to replace the plastic in my new pistol so I did order those and a skeletonized hammer....on sale at 30% off. Deal.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Did he say to put the D model mainspring in?  That will lighten up your DA pull.  And I guess even your SA pull.  I just got my springs in from Brownells but haven't done the swap yet.  I need to test the weight of my trigger and do a before and after.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did he say to put the D model mainspring in?  That will lighten up your DA pull.  And I guess even your SA pull.  I just got my springs in from Brownells but haven't done the swap yet.  I need to test the weight of my trigger and do a before and after.
View Quote

He did not but I've done it already on all my other pistols. I have three spare D springs bought years ago at Brownells so that will happen as soon as I get the time to get it done. On the waiting list for the G parts, see when they come in.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice score! Got any pics?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Pics, please.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Really nice find, Will.

I think I need an A1 to serve as a sister to this old Italian 92.

Every Beretta thread should be a pic thread.

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:56:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Really nice find, Will.

I think I need an A1 to serve as a sister to this old Italian 92.

Every Beretta thread should be a pic thread.
View Quote

Agreed.

Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top