Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:31:36 AM EDT
Got a new Beretta 92A1. Now I'm trying figure out some ideas on accessorize it. Got any ideas?

Holster options would be nice too. Found two from Desantis but still browsing some more.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Have only had my 92a1 for maybe 3 weeks now and I've added a streamlight. No holster as I don't plan on carrying it. (Too damn big)

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 5:00:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out Wilson Combat's selection of parts
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Holster

I would ad a d spring and night sights for now. Grips, low profile saftey, etc can come later.

I also will recommend a surefire light. The 92a1 has a rounded trigger guard and wont always fit in standard beretta holsters but they will when a lights on.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Simply Rugged will make a leather one for you. Safariland has a model that fits but I cannot remember the model number.

Congrats, the A1 is fantastic.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I put the elite hammer in mine and a set of vz slim golf ball grips

Also added a tlr-1.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 4:01:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Accessories I use: D hammer spring, metal trigger, Wilson guide rod, 16lb recoil spring, light, threaded barrel and suppressor.

Holster: http://www.opticsplanet.com/blackhawk-le-duty-gear-level-2-serpa-duty-holster-left-hand-accbfa.html

Link Posted: 11/6/2016 12:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I got the beretta metal upgrade kit, wilson combat sights, hogue wraparound, Streamlight, trigger spring, extended mag catch and some mec gar mags, 20 and 18.

It's my nightstand gun, so no holster.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
All I did with mines is add the D spring.  Not much out there for holsters, that I've liked anyway, so I didn't get one for it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I waited five weeks for a holster from Bravo Concealment for my 92A1/X300U-B. It was worth the wait. My 92A1 has WC slim TS grips, WC mag guide, WC spring kit, I am using a #14 hammer spring with an Elite II hammer, short reach trigger and standard weight TCU trigger spring. The trigger feels great but I am going to order the trigger bar from WC and see if I can get the single action even lighter and still be reliable.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top