Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2016 4:41:09 AM EDT
While browsing at my local gun store, came across an used Beretta 92FS Inox all stainless. While I swore I wouldn't get another Beretta being the fact that my current 92FS is serving as a range toy and has been phased out of my HD rotation I couldn'tnt help but look.

It needs a good cleaning but other than that everything seemed to check out. If I remember correctly, came with the original box and two magazines.

After an instore discount of $30 it would be right around $600. I haven't been watching prices of Beretta in awhile, is that a fair price?
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#1]
It isn't all stainless.  The frame is not stainless steel.z
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

He may mean that all the controls are stainless
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that is what I was meaning. Sorry hadn't had my coffee yet when i wrote this
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
If it comes with the x2-original stainless mags, that would be quite a deal. The real/original stainless mags sell for around $80-100.00 a piece. Beretta later made a type of Inox mag but it was not the same as the original and  they had a coating on them. As far as overall price, I would offer $550.00 tops. I have seen a few by me on different forums selling for $500-550.00 with all stainless controls. There was one that sat for a while on one site and it was at a gun shop.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:12:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I was browsing my favorite gun store in Austin today and picked up an all stainless (except the mag release for some reason) 92FS.  It needed a good cleaning and had some wear and tear but it was a steal at $399 with one mag, no box or papers.  Couldn't pass that up as I've got about 20 mags for it at home (got a deal years ago at $5 per mag so I've been waiting for the right deal to come along to get the 92 to go along with all my mags).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top