Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2016 6:31:33 PM EDT
I have some Beretta92 30-round mags (PB-marked). When they were new the spring was INSANELY strong; so strong I could barely load them even with a loading device. But now, after some light use and a few moths left loaded they are actually pretty easy to load.

I know that springs are designed to be stronger at first then "level out" at a good strength after some use, but I'm surprised at how much they've weakened.

Question:  Has anyone here used their 30's a lot? (like shooting them all the time and leaving them loaded for years on end)  If yes, can anyone attest to the long-term durability of the 30-rounder springs?

I tend to trust Beretta as the (2) 15's that came with my first 92 have been through hell and back and still work perfectly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top