Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2016 10:10:13 AM EDT
I currently have an Elite 2 that has had some trigger work but I have been thinking of getting a Brigadier Tactical.  Unfortunately, get both is not an option and I would have to sell the Elite 2 in order to have the funds for the Wilson.  However, I was wondering if the Wilson would be enough of an upgrade over the Elite 2 to justify selling the Elite to purchase it.

Off hand, the upgrades that I see for the Wilson are:
Rail
Comes with a Trijicon front sight
G variant
Oversized magazine release

Are there more differences that I am not seeing?  Is it worth selling the Elite to get the Wilson or would you just keep the Elite?  Thanks.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Grips,Frame checkering, Wilson's steel guide rod, Barrel crown, there is probably more ,but these are what I can think of.  I always wanted an Elite.  When I was in the position to buy one they all were Big bucks.  Along came the Wilson which was similar if not maybe a little more. If I were you I would really try to keep your Elite. Its a Classic not made any more.  Elites bring a good $ for a nice one.

I am not really a Beretta man, but  I do really like my Wilson. I did have some finish problems.  Wilson re did it in Their Armor cote.  I just sent the barrel in because it wore off by the muzzle.
Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top