Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2016 11:01:04 PM EDT
Yes... I have added to the Wheel...

I still need an Elite II hammer and those special grips from WAL (a guy at the Beretta Forum that installs medallions in the grip panels)... But, it does have a D spring. And, I removed that Italian roll pin and put in the USA style lanyard loop pin

Just a super quick photo from my phone:

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I love mine so enjoy. I removed the  captive guide rod and replaced it with a Wilson rod and spring.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Get WAL to cut and crown the barrel too. Looks so nice!
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, my 92A1 shot fine this morning. Just finished cleaning it, and I boxed up the slide. I will be sending the slide to Trijicon next week. Also, I am sending my existing Hogue grips to WAL (guy at the Beretta Forum) - for that medallion install that I have on all my other Hogue grips... So, I packed those up to ship to him as well.

I got my Skeleton hammer in from Beretta this morning, and a D spring as well (I had swiped a D spring out of another Beretta in order to go shoot the 92A1 this morning).
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet, im going to need a lamp installed in a vertec front sight. Bout how much does it cost?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sweet, im going to need a lamp installed in a vertec front sight. Bout how much does it cost?
View Quote

I think they relamp night sights for around $45 or $50. You will need to call them about that.

For a totally new install, see here:

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product2_bntns.php?mid=2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top