Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2016 11:05:20 PM EDT
Picked up my A3 on Monday. I have been looking for a holster for it since i ordered it. (2 Feb).  Does anyone know if one for another railed 92 model will work, like an A1?
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Been looking for awhile myself. Want something like a bravo concealment. Only I have that works is my safariland that works with lights.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 1:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Any Vertec and M9A1 holster will fit the. M9A3
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The M9A3 has a vertec-style frame. The only differences are the slightly longer barrel and slightly taller sights. If you can find a holster that doesn't conflict with those, it should fit.

As a comedy option, I actually managed to use a Serpa holster made for a Glock 21 for a while. Unfortunately the trigger guard wore out the mechanism and stopped retaining it particularly well.

I use a custom kydex holster (light bearing!) a local guy made, a Safariland GLS 578 (I forget what size, had to use the insert that comes with it), and a Vertec/M9A1 shell from AlienGear.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a M9A3 with an Inforce APL light.

Raven Concealment shipped me a custom OWB holster that fits beautifully.

If you ask Raven, they'll tell you that they don't have a holster for the M9A3.

You have to order the holster for a Vertec / M9A1.

Specs I ordered were: Beretta Custom Phantom Light Compatible Holster
(Model: 92/96 Vertec, M9A1, Light / Laser: Inforce APL, Right/Left: Right Handed Shooter, Retention: Friction Fit, No Active Retention (Standard),
Color: Mil-Spec Coyote Brown, Cut: Minus Cut (zero cant), Body Shield: Full Shield (standard), Extended and/or Threaded Barrel: Yes, .75" length over stock (.75"wide), Sights: Stock, Belt Size: 1.75", Belt Loop Type: Standard OWB Belt Loops)

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:36:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I just received my IWB holster from White hat holsters.

Took about 2-3weeks.

This gun is VERY concealable despite what u read here or see ok YouTube.

I am carrying this gun w shorts & t-shirt in the Louisiana heat.

I have the holster set up so the gun is very deeply tucked in.

yeah, it doesn't conceal as easy as my glock 23, but it concealable.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:18:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I just picked up a used Blackhawk serpa tactical holster (the thigh one) for $45 for my A3. It's bulky but it's what I am used to using and the price was right.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 10:52:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just picked up a used Blackhawk serpa tactical holster (the thigh one) for $45 for my A3. It's bulky but it's what I am used to using and the price was right.
View Quote

I love SERPA holsters and do have one of the drop leg ones you're talking about that will fit the M9/M9A1/M9A3, but man I wish Blackhawk would either just release a normal SERPA holster (Sportster type/Concealment type/whatever) that can be worn directly on the hip AND will fit a railed Beretta 92 such as the M9A1, M9A3, and Vertec. Or if they don't want to do that, than they could just update their current Beretta M9/92FS SERPAs and redesign them with additional space so both railed and non-railed Beretta 92s can fit.

I find it frustrating that currently aside from the drop leg SERPAs like the one you have, there are no Blackhawk SERPAs for railed 92s... reason being, although I don't really have much need for the rail itself, there are features found on those guns that I really would like to have that just are not available on non-railed M9s/92s (better checkering, Vertec grip, mag well bevels, etc.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top