Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2016 8:24:07 PM EDT
I have been lusting for a non railed 92 Compact for a few months. Spotted this one on Gunbroker last week. Actually spoke with the seller before bidding to knock out any questions. Very pleased with the condition. 1989 dated, which I believe was the first year for this model. Cleaned it up and am already wanting another. Feels much better in the hand than a full size. Said he imported these from Israel.

* Based on the "Beretta USA Corp", was this in the US before going back and then reimported.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!  My 92C is my favorite semi to shoot; wife's favorite as well.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
nice
I seen this one on their.
glade you got it
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a little surprised it was just me and one other that bid. I'm guessing the import mark turned some away. I was happy to get it for less than $500. I've never seen one locally, only on GB.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a little surprised it was just me and one other that bid. I'm guessing the import mark turned some away. I was happy to get it for less than $500. I've never seen one locally, only on GB.
View Quote

Congrats, shoot the crap out of it, then send it to Wilson Combat!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top