Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2016 10:42:46 PM EDT
I want to put Crimson Trace Laser Grips on the Beretta 92FS Compact I have on order. The problem is that Crimson Trace doesn't make them for the 92FS Compact, just the 92 and M9/M9A1 full-size pistols.

It appears - just by looking at online photos - that the grip screws for the 92FS Compact and 92/M9 pistols are in the same location, and that got me to thinking I may be able to fit the grips by shaving some of the length off of the full-size versions.

Can anyone confirm or deny the grips screws are in the same location, and/or add any comment to my idea?
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 5:41:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I want to put Crimson Trace Laser Grips on the Beretta 92FS Compact I have on order. The problem is that Crimson Trace doesn't make them for the 92FS Compact, just the 92 and M9/M9A1 full-size pistols.

It appears - just by looking at online photos - that the grip screws for the 92FS Compact and 92/M9 pistols are in the same location, and that got me to thinking I may be able to fit the grips by shaving some of the length off of the full-size versions.

Can anyone confirm or deny the grips screws are in the same location, and/or add any comment to my idea?
View Quote

If you dont get an answer today Ill look tonight.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, 03....I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My spare 92fs plastic grips cannot fit my m9a1 compact frame. The holes dont line up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My spare 92fs plastic grips cannot fit my m9a1 compact frame. The holes dont line up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, damn! Thanks for trying, though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top