Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2015 9:19:44 PM EDT
Overall, I like the feel of the 92 grip but would like to reduce it just a bit. For those that have experience with the Wilson G10 grips, are their standard grips any thinner than the stock beretta grips or should I go with a set of their Ultra Thins?
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 3:50:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently purchased two sets of their ultra thin grips and they really made a difference in the feel of the two pistols I installed them on.  Easily the best grips I have used.  I have not used their standard grips.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recently purchased two sets of their ultra thin grips and they really made a difference in the feel of the two pistols I installed them on.  Easily the best grips I have used.  I have not used their standard grips.
View Quote

Thanks, I'm leaning toward the ultra thins...I'm looking to reduce the size a little but  don't want to change the grip feel too much.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Overall, I like the feel of the 92 grip but would like to reduce it just a bit. For those that have experience with the Wilson G10 grips, are their standard grips any thinner than the stock beretta grips or should I go with a set of their Ultra Thins?
View Quote

The standard grips do reduce the grip size a bit--its noticeable. Have not tried the ultra-thins, but the VZ (company who makes Wilson's grips) regular grips were a bit too thin for my liking (I have bigger than average hands).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top