Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2015 7:14:18 AM EDT
I need a good carry holster for my Brigadier (non-railed). Anyone have any experience with Wilson Combat's Holsters? Specifically I'm considering the Practical, Tactical Assault, and the Low Profile II. Also, is there a paddle option for the Practical or Tactical Assault? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:07:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need a good carry holster for my Brigadier (non-railed). Anyone have any experience with Wilson Combat's Holsters? Specifically I'm considering the Practical, Tactical Assault, and the Low Profile II. Also, is there a paddle option for the Practical or Tactical Assault? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
View Quote

I own a sharkskin holster made by them. It still has tight retention, and looks like new.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I like mine.  Very snug fit.  Quality is nice.  Price was fair.  Not great.  Not bad.  Haven't carried it enough to really form an educated opinion on its performance though.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure I've read elsewhere that the Wilson Combat Tactical Assault holster is made by Safariland, so a paddle should be easy to acquire.  

The Tactical Assault is the 'universal Beretta 92 holster'.  It will work with 92s, Vertecs, M9A1s, Brigadiers, 92G-SD, the Brigadier Tactical...you name it.  So if you have a number of different Beretta 92s or plan to acquire a few different 92 variants, it is a good range holster to have in the bag.  I'm pleased with mine.  However, all that flexibility comes with a cost; it is good enough with any of these 92 variants, but if you plan to carry, I recommend something dedicated.

My Brigadier Tactical rides in this custom kydex from Blackbeard Tactical.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a practical in sharkskin, it is my first all leather holster (non-hybrid like a crossbreed or all kydex) and I am super pleased with the retention even with the low cut on the front for the forward presentation after short upward draw
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top