Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2015 10:24:08 PM EDT
Possibly a rebranded Turk clone?
Any opinions? Buy or pass?

Linkage to Chiappa site
Bud's Gun Shop has them in stock to sale at $362

Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:33:42 PM EDT
[#1]
After reading the reviews on Buds I'd buy one. Looks just like a M9.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Chiappa

Their quality sucks in everything I've seen of theirs. If you want a cheaper 92 clone get a Taurus. Or a used Beretta, which wouldn't be much more.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 7:37:24 AM EDT
[#3]

They are made on Beretta equipment supposedly.  I guess all Beretta parts are a direct swap.  They are out there for $339 if you know how to use slick guns or gunwatcher.  Not sure it is worth it honestly.  The finger grooves are part of the alloy so it is a one shot deal.  You can get new Trident 92's for $470ish shipped.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't care for the finger grooves, it kind of throws everything off for me. I wonder if parts are interchangeable.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are made on Beretta equipment supposedly. I guess all Beretta parts are a direct swap.  They are out there for $339 if you know how to use slick guns or gunwatcher.  Not sure it is worth it honestly.  The finger grooves are part of the alloy so it is a one shot deal.  You can get new Trident 92's for $470ish shipped.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are made on Beretta equipment supposedly. I guess all Beretta parts are a direct swap.  They are out there for $339 if you know how to use slick guns or gunwatcher.  Not sure it is worth it honestly.  The finger grooves are part of the alloy so it is a one shot deal.  You can get new Trident 92's for $470ish shipped.

see my post in bold
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Like buying a Ferrari rebranded as a Yugo or a Ferrari built by Yugo, either way I'll pass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top