Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2015 10:57:18 PM EDT
Any reviews of it? I've heard that the 92 model usually runs quite well suppressed, never heard much about the .45 model. I'm thinking of getting a suppressed handgun - either a 9mm of some sort or an HK45C or Beretta.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It's a different action than the 92. Twist-action and polymer frame, assuming your talking about the current-production 45 SD (they could have made one on the 8045 frame that I didn't hear about, which is the only other 45 Beretta). I'd say it would suppress as well as any other 45, but won't have that smooth recoil from the straight-back 92 action.

I also think that good subsonic 147gr is the best thing ever, but that's just me.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#2]

I would suggest going the H&K route.  The rotating barrel on the Beretta loosens suppressors.

Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIMTVLUBo6s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top