Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2015 5:19:15 PM EDT
I am looking for a replacement rear sight screw for a U22 NEOS. I have had the gun for probably the better part of a decade. We went to take it out shooting for the first time in quite awhile and the rear screw for adjusting windage was missing (ended up putting on a cheap red dot as it has a nice rail and that worked pretty good). Even with the red dot I still would like to get a replacement. I was looking at a rear sight replacement on Brownell's but the picture shows the same rear screw missing. Does anyone know if the screw is included or a good source for one?

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/sights/rear-sights/sight-rear-assembly-prod28473.aspx?avs|Style_1=Factory%20Replacement&avs|Make~~Model_1=Beretta__Neos

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd call Beretta, they'll have it and you might get one at no cost.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Beretta sent me to Brownells because the are an official parts dealer.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, would never have expected that.  Good luck, my sister has a Neos with the carbine add on, it is a seriously sweet shooter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top