Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2015 9:35:09 PM EDT
I was excited to get my hands on one since I saw them online. I wanted to replace my LCP with a slimmer gun. Well I am not impressed. Slide release is worse then the LCP and mag release is near impossible to use one handed. Also the trigger I would say feels twice as bad as the LCP. So I will keep my little backup gun for now. Anyone else feel the same way about the pico?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I handled one here at Lotus.  Not impressed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
We got one at the shop, because we'd been waiting two years to see it.

Yuck.  

OP observations are correct, and I never want to get another one.  Horrible grip, horrible mag release, massive bore axis, and an almost sharp slide release.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
...Slide release is worse then the LCP...
View Quote

the LCP has no slide release, are you implying the Pico slide release is worse than no slide release at all? I am sure with some break in the release will be easier to operate.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

the LCP has no slide release, are you implying the Pico slide release is worse than no slide release at all? I am sure with some break in the release will be easier to operate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Slide release is worse then the LCP...

The LCP does have a slide release. It does not have last shot hold open though.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I am so happy with my Pico that I sold my LCP. Similar size and weight but doesn't bang up my trigger finger when I fire it. I don't have difficulty racking the slide. Trigger is just the way I want for a CCW. Perfectly happy with the magazine release too. Pico is great. Happy to ditch the LCP.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I like it fine, but the trigger is no target trigger.  You have to press it all the way and with conviction, but I do feel more comfortable with having one round in the chamber as a result.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top