BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 7:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone wale have problems with their pistol throwing burnt powder back at them. My m9a3 hits me in the face with powder a lot. I can also see sparks sometimes going out of it. 1000 rounds though it so far and no malfunctions
View Quote

Same ammo for all 1k?

This sounds like an ammo issue. What brand are you shooting?
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Same ammo for all 1k?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone wale have problems with their pistol throwing burnt powder back at them. My m9a3 hits me in the face with powder a lot. I can also see sparks sometimes going out of it. 1000 rounds though it so far and no malfunctions

Same ammo for all 1k?

Blazer brass mostly. Sometimes Walmart federal 100 packs
Why would it be ammo issue? I was thinking it could be cycling to early or something. But it has been flawless though.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Because I have only been hit by junk in the ejection port when I shoot crappy/cheap ammo.

Never had this be an issue due to the gun...
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because I have only been hit by junk in the ejection port when I shoot crappy/cheap ammo.

View Quote

What are the likely hood of it being the gun? I have always shot blazer brass and thought it was good ammo
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What are the likely hood of it being the gun? I have always shot blazer brass and thought it was good ammo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to shoot Blazer Brass all the time. But, I really wonder if they changed the powder mixture recently.

I shoot at an indoor range, and Blazer Brass that I have shot in the last year has much more flash indoors than it used to. In fact, I quit buying it because of this, because it is VERY noticeable when switching from Blazer Brass to another ammo all on the same range trip.. I now pretty much just shoot WWB.

I honestly don't see how being hit by stuff from the ejection port would be the cause of the gun - not unless you see metal shavings or parts wearing off the frame. I honestly gotta think its the ammo.

I've owned 27 Beretta 92 variants over the years, and never had this issue from a Beretta. I have at times bit hit by pieces of junk from the ejection port over the yearson other guns - but it's always been from cheap ammo, like I said. I won't buy any FMJ Remington brands. I tried Monarch once, and had it happen too.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I used to shoot Blazer Brass all the time. But, I really wonder if they changed the powder mixture recently.

I shoot at an indoor range, and Blazer Brass that I have shot in the last year has much more flash indoors than it used to. In fact, I quit buying it because of this, because it is VERY noticeable when switching from Blazer Brass to another ammo all on the same range trip.. I now pretty much just shoot WWB.

I honestly don't see how being hit by stuff from the ejection port would be the cause of the gun - not unless you see metal shavings or parts wearing off the frame. I honestly gotta think its the ammo.

I've owned 27 Beretta 92 variants over the years, and never had this issue from a Beretta. I have at times bit hit by pieces of junk from the ejection port over the yearson other guns - but it's always been from cheap ammo, like I said. I won't buy any FMJ Remington brands. I tried Monarch once, and had it happen too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just thinking it could be the gun because it could be opening the chamber to early or something. There is alway black burn marks on the sides of the cases. But all of my berettas do that
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I am thinking of picking up a M9A3 to go with my Rugged Obsidian 45.

For the people that are running the M9A3 with a suppressor, are you having to use a booster to get the gun to cycle reliably??

Thanks...
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

For the people that are running the M9A3 with a suppressor, are you having to use a booster to get the gun to cycle reliably??

Thanks...
View Quote

No boosters needed on Beretta 92 platforms
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 1:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Is the M9A3-G available at this time; or the 'G' kit separately?
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is the M9A3-G available at this time; or the 'G' kit separately?
View Quote

Not yet, but soon.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Just grabbed one from RifleGear, one left in stock if anyone's looking.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:32:04 PM EDT
[#12]
FYI it APPEARS that cheaper than dirt has the magazines with the tan baseplate....   Photo shows a tan baseplate and says this is for the A3 but it also says something about a "black matte" finish.  Thus, these may or may not have the tan baseplate.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/beretta-92-a3-sand-resistant-magazine-9mm-luger-17-rounds-steel-body-polymer-base-plate-matte-black-finish-jmm9a317-082442867694.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

EDIT:  Googled the beretta part# and found it on Beretta's website.  Yes, it has the tan baseplate.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw the magazines on Beretta's site, and they also show the doskocil case for sale too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
FYI it APPEARS that cheaper than dirt has the magazines with the tan baseplate....   Photo shows a tan baseplate and says this is for the A3 but it also says something about a "black matte" finish.  Thus, these may or may not have the tan baseplate.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/beretta-92-a3-sand-resistant-magazine-9mm-luger-17-rounds-steel-body-polymer-base-plate-matte-black-finish-jmm9a317-082442867694.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

EDIT:  Googled the beretta part# and found it on Beretta's website.  Yes, it has the tan baseplate.
View Quote

$41 and having to buy it from CTD?  No thanks.  $42 from Beretta.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 4:55:57 PM EDT
[#15]
at the time of this post one left in stock here

http://grabagun.com/beretta-m9a3-9mm-fde-4-9-17-1-tb-sfty.html

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks...

i picked on up yesterday.  mine will not cycle using a fixed barrel spacer, but it will cycle with a booster.  not sure what's up with that.  i was always under the impression you had to have the fixed barrel spacer.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

i picked on up yesterday.  mine will not cycle using a fixed barrel spacer, but it will cycle with a booster.  not sure what's up with that.  i was always under the impression you had to have the fixed barrel spacer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks...

It does depend on the weight of the can. My Matrix works with no booster, but then it also doesn't have the option for a booster and it's pretty small. A heavy enough can will still weigh on the 92 action, it's not a fixed barrel it just doesn't tilt.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#18]
If you use the M9A3 without a booster, maybe a lighter recoil spring would make it work?
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks...

So does that mean the 92 series  & the 84 series are blowbacks
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks...

the 84 series are "fixed" straight blowback, the 92 series are locking block barrels like the walther p38/p1, they do move during operation, but they do not tilt like browning cam/ link guns. They can still be hindered by a heavy silencer, but with a light/medium silencer they don't need the decoupler.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#21]
If anyone wants to get rid of their fde vertec style grips let me know. I can only find the wrap-around model on Beretta's site.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Any word on when the Decock kits will be coming out for these?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Is Beretta actually manufacturing these guns in any kind of meaningful quantity?

The only examples I've ever seen were at the Beretta booth at an industry event.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:22:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Any word on when the Decock kits will be coming out for these?
View Quote

"Soon". That's what I've heard on the Beretta forum recently from someone who works at Beretta in TN. About 45 days ago, he stated that the parts for the A3 "G"'s were in the plant in TN. But gave no timeline. Who knows when they'll trickle out.

Sadly, like everything else. That's pretty much what you always here and things never come out on time. I'm waiting on a kit so I can convert one of my A3's to "G". For occasional carry and HD use.

I'm sure the move slowed things down more than normal.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:41:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is Beretta actually manufacturing these guns in any kind of meaningful quantity?

The only examples I've ever seen were at the Beretta booth at an industry event.
View Quote

Maybe down the road. But at this point, not right now it seems. They released something like 1000 or so of them right around Thanksgiving last year. Then they broke everything down and began the moving process from MD to TN. Then they released a small number around the beginning of May this year. These were all assembled in TN. But from parts made in MD. I'm guessing the next A3's we may see will be marked TN and Acck,MD. About 45 days ago someone from Beretta USA in TN stated that the 90 series machines were the last machines/lines to get up and get going.

I"m have no idea, but kinda get the feeling that the A3 will not have as big as a production blueprint, or quantity as say the regular 92/M9 guns. Of course they're making or have been making a number of different 92 series guns in the last year. M9, 92, M9A1, M9A3, Wilson Brig Tac, Wilson Carry model, Vertec, Brigadiers, compacts, railed compacts, .22 M9/92, etc. I know some of the A3's made their way up to Canada.

Except for my 2. I've never seen any more. I ordered and paid for a couple sometime last year. Probably around August of last year. I could have gotten a couple of the A3's from the initial run. But I really wanted 2 "G" and all were FS. Then I just told him to send me 2 FS when they came in. That was 6+ months later. No "G" models or parts have made it out into the wild yet.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:09:16 AM EDT
[#26]
the BUSA employee over on the Beretta forum also said that the M9A3 wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The M9A3 will likely be around for a while, considering how much of a success it has been thus far
View Quote

So even if they are hard to find at the moment, I don't think they will forever be hard to find. And I don't see them being any less produced then the Wilson.

-Cory
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#27]
I was told that some might be released "soon" but the quantity will be orders of magnitude less than what's on backorder. I lucked out and was able to pick one up on the secondary market without getting destroyed on price like the last one to sell on gunbroker.  Can't wait to pick it up.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Do any of you M9A3 owners know if it'll work with the Hogue wrap around grips with finger grooves?  I'm still on the fence about getting an M9A3, or just a 92A1 largely because of the ability to slap some Hogue wrap around grips on it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do any of you M9A3 owners know if it'll work with the Hogue wrap around grips with finger grooves?  I'm still on the fence about getting an M9A3, or just a 92A1 largely because of the ability to slap some Hogue wrap around grips on it.
View Quote

It won't use regular 92 grips, only Vertex style grips.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Beretta are relocating their US manufacturing hence the scarcity of US-made Berettas on the market at the moment. I thought I was lucky finding/getting an M9A3 from Buds Gun shop but had to return it because the double action pull was malfunctioning (had to manually pull the hammer back maybe an 8th of an inch to a click before the trigger would pull back the hammer). I'm very surprised that Beretta would send out such an obviously broken gun. Don't they even test these things? I read somewhere that Beretta test fire all new guns. There was no sign that this gun had ever been fired (absolutely no residue) and it didn't come with any kind of test certificate.
I spoke to Beretta and they said they were making a few a M9a3s a week now at their new plant, but plan to ramp up production in August.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:35:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Just wondering if anymore have been released, I'm interested in getting one for myself. It will be my first Beretta, 92 etc...
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Come on M9A3G!
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Saw a Beretta Rep at H&H while I was in OKC last week, he said they have 18,000 M9A3's on back order and it will take 2-3 years to catch up.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Saw a Beretta Rep at H&H while I was in OKC last week, he said they have 18,000 M9A3's on back order and it will take 2-3 years to catch up.
View Quote

Holy crap! Glad I paid HH'S premium when I did lol.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did he say anything about if or how fast they're currently making/shipping M9A3's?
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ugh, I had a chance at one for sub-900, don't I feel silly now.
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#37]
There are several M9A3 auctions on gunbroker.com for $1400. Insane.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Did he say anything about if or how fast they're currently making/shipping M9A3's?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't ask, there were people everywhere in that store, Reps were there from Ruger, SW, FN, CZ, Sig, Walther, Beretta, and a few others all getting hounded by the general populace!

He did say they are getting some out every month, guess if we did the math 18000/2 = 9000/12 = 750. So if what he said was right best case is 750 a month, maybe less.

I was bummed at first, but then I remembered at least those back orders he's talking about will be to distributors and dealers, so maybe we can all come some fairly soon.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#39]
I just found/ordered an in-stock M9A3.
My method of finding stores with them in stock is: At least once a day google "JS92M9A3M"
Go through the first 4 or 5 pages (or until you get bored) of matches. For any that are stores/dealers, open their website in a separate browser tab (right click on the match) and check their stock list for M9A3 "in stock" status.
Anything that doesn't say "out of stock" or lets you add one to a shopping cart, phone them IMMEDIATELY to confirm their availability (at least the first time round).
For example this store right now says limited stock. If I was still looking I'd definitely phone them:
http://www.lafayetteshooters.com/Beretta-JS92M9A3M-M9-A3-9mm-Luger/PAMCICCACKPHFCPH/Product
Its not foolproof but over 2 or 3 weeks I've found 3 in stock this way. ( Buds gunshop: Ordered/returned because it was faulty, Sportsmans Warehouse: 10 round mags version so I didn't order it, EuroOptic: ordered).
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Just throwing this out there.

Sent in an email to Ameriglo today asking about the possibility of seeing a CAP LE style set of sights for the Beretta 92's.  Got an answer back very quickly that this is being actively considered for the Vertec slides.  Further requests may help encourage them that this is worth their time/effort.

Talking about this type of set up:
http://ameriglo.com/collections/glock/products/glock-cap-le-sets

Square HiViz tritium front sight with black rear sight with tritium set in black surrounds like the rear of the Trijicon HD's.  Could be a great option for the Brigadier slides, M9A3 slides, and Ernest 92 project guns as a HD option.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just throwing this out there.

Sent in an email to Ameriglo today asking about the possibility of seeing a CAP LE style set of sights for the Beretta 92's.  Got an answer back very quickly that this is being actively considered for the Vertec slides.  Further requests may help encourage them that this is worth their time/effort.

Talking about this type of set up:
http://ameriglo.com/collections/glock/products/glock-cap-le-sets

Square HiViz tritium front sight with black rear sight with tritium set in black surrounds like the rear of the Trijicon HD's.  Could be a great option for the Brigadier slides, M9A3 slides, and Ernest 92 project guns as a HD option.
View Quote

fwiw I just bouggt a set of trijicon lnib night sights of ebay for $65 for my vertec
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#42]
My LGS got in 4 Gallatin TN M9A3s today.  After seeing all them, I would not buy one sight unseen.  One was being sent back as it arrived with a damaged rear sight...as in it had to have been dropped at the factory prior to packaging.  On another the anodization on the front strap checkering was not right and bare aluminum was showing through.  On the other two, the finish on the slides around the safety was scratched up and there were black spots in the finish, nothing functional from r sure, but I would not want to spend $1000 on one.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Sorry to hear that.

My new one had the red don on the left side of the slide come out after I shot it the 1st time. But, I fixed it with Testors paint. A Beretta rep at the Beretta Forum claimed that they are having humidity issues with the paint in TN compared to MD. It's not a huge deal. I saw at least 1 other person with the same thing at the Beretta Forum.

But, hadn't seen that....
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 9:30:37 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm on a couple waiting lists...anyone know of availability updates and the G model?
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 8:32:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Yep.  Street price just under 900$ for me as well.

I hit the range with my M9A3 and Octane.

I have both been very enamored with the 92 series and very critical of Beretta's marketing and product lines off and on over the past thirty years.

I first came in contact with the M9 when we traded in our 45s about thirty years ago.
Ranger Batalion and SF guys had 45s that were rattle making, inaccurate, mediocre reliability, and beat up old magazine guns.  You would occasionally get pristine 40 years old guns that had sat in storage, but overall they were beat like a 20 year old rented mule.  No well maintained and tweaked operator guns.

Hardball 45 was lauded while hardball 9mm was sneered at, but it was dictated to go to a NATO round.  The guns themselves were sleek, new, reliable, accurate, and accompanied by piles of new highly functional magazines and gave you twice the capacity.  The AMU came and spent two weeks of high quality instruction on grip, stance, breathing, trigger pull, sight picture, etc.  it was nothing tactical, but it was a good foundation many miss out on and never get.  The new holsters and mag pouches were not all that tactical either, but an improvement on the leather flap holsters.

Movies that were huge and popular came out with 92s having starring roles as well.
With huge military contracts, LEAs jumping on the platform, and everyone wanted a mil/LE gun and cool movies gun, things must have been fantastic for Beretta.
Maybe too good, as I feel that led to some latter issues.,

I bought my first 92FS a few years later.
It was still my work side arm, I went to a few matches, it was still viable and pertinent.

In the mid 90s,
I was a caliber snob.
Serious shooters were still using the 1911.
9mm was weak.
10mms and double stack 45s were readily available.
Rails were becoming desired vs gun specific accessories.
Mag capacity laws made new purchases of berettas less desireable.
Slide and locking block areas for improvement came to light and were magnified like a republican politician's foibles in the mainstream media.
Other platforms with issues got passes like a SJW Democrat and glossed over.

Features like front sights that were indestructible became less popular to features like readily changeable sights.  The platform had lost its shine for many.

Updates, like the Brigadier, or G model,
Were unknown by most.

Special models like elites were both unknown and at price points not competitive with other options.

Beretta addressed items like frame or slide strength, locking block upgrades, radiused back strap etc. unknown by most.

However, they also did radical things like the Vertec or 90-two that turned off many and were not popular.

And unpopular things that may have been for valid reason or economic reasons that have proved unpopular, like non INOX furniture, plastic parts, less durable base pads, etc.

Wilson gave them a kick in the ass.
Many slightly different models were offered with difficulty to find a single model with all desired features.  

While waiting for a G model A3,
And reviewing the features, I had actually decided not to get one.
However,
The past half dozen years or so have been a period of some revival with my appreciation of the gun, and I felt a need to support my local small businesses.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am primarily a heavy, light recoiling 9mm shooter now.
usually a beretta.  I had the same M9 and M4 my last eight years in.  I would sign for someone to get a SIG or Glock instead if they fessed up to little girly hands, but we were not shooting 45s.
I came home with a MD made FS.

You are all familiar with it at this point.
I long ago scoffed at the Vertec.  It was just too significant a departure from the standard M9 grip for me when I first encountered it.  Having experienced the scalloped backstraps, checkering, etc. over the years, I have a new appreciation of the Vertec grip and have changed my mind.  While not as sexy looking, this M9A3 grip is good and probably suitable to the widest range of hands of any 92 model.

I also did not previously understand the desire ability of the Vertec slide, at least vs the brig.
At this point in time, I would probably make the Vertec the standard slide for the 92 series.

I went to the range, and liked the dozens of other 92s and M9s I have taken to the
Range it ate all NATO, WWB, FC, Egyptian SMG surplus, and minor power factor reloads I they in it.
Unlike some other BEretta platforms, it does not care.  Bullet weights, shapes, and FPS seem to be of little concern to it.

As for grips, it is not the 80s anymore.  Standard factory plastic is not the quality, density, or bite I want.  I wish it came with VZ tactical slants.  But, like crappy cheap Glock factory sights, I assume they that they assume, owners are likely to choose a replacement.

I was not thrilled with the plastic parts either.  

I am ecstatic they put night sights on from the factory.  The rear sights look like plain black to me in daylight.  I am VERy disappointed they did not put suppressor height sights on this fun. I did not like the brig tac rear sights either.  I wish they had either put on cheap sights at a lower price point, or went all in on some tall super day/night visible premium sights.  On this model, a tall rear sight with intrinsic screwed in plate for RDS mounting would have been the professional way to go.

I am also ecstatic they finally have a factory threaded barrel.
However, it need to be a few tenths longer to ensure all popular suppressor options would be available to choose from.  

As for the color, I am ambivalent.  There was a time in my last unit when we had BDUs, mod top BDUs, DCUs, mod top DCUs, OD flight suits, civilian clothes, nice civilian clothes, and ACUs and then Cryes depending on what unit we were working with.  FDE is a touch color to keep matched.  I don't hate it and I could care less if the gun was OD, coyote, foliage, gray, etc.

I am also happy a G conversion is slotted to be easy.
I have concerns about cost, availability, and am kind of pissed it will be cougar style levers instead of 92 levers.  

Like the new Vertecs, SDs, G models, and Brigs I truly appreciate Berettas efforts with this gun and bringing it to market.  However, as with those others guns I don't appreciate why they could not have offer all desireable features in one gun.  You can get an all metal CZ gun that has all the right features and kills it in price point.  And most other major companies have an offering in this niche that rolls up those feaures at lower, similar, and higher price points.

The finish, especially on the frame, already shows evidence that my use will not keep this in a very pristine appearance.

Link Posted: 9/4/2016 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Plastic parts? In this case - the only plastic parts are the guiderod and the lanyard loop. All the other "usually polymer coated parts" are in fact steel parts on the M9A3.

And, the polymer guiderod is actually better than the steel one, IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#47]
And if you replace the guide rod with a laser, you solve the problem of sights being too short with the can attached.

Green laser fits under my Octane, works great and doesn't take up rail space.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#48]
On the bright side, I've been waiting so long trying to find one for a reasonable price that I've saved up enough to buy two.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
On the bright side, I've been waiting so long trying to find one for a reasonable price that I've saved up enough to buy two.
View Quote

That's the spirit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 4:21:03 PM EDT
[#50]
I've been hammering Crimson Trace to bring back the Vertec grips....

don't know why they are slow on it.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top