Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2015 11:58:21 PM EDT
Just got one for my wife and I can say my search is over. She wanted her own handgun and with her approval bought a S&W 442 that she hated after she shot it more than a few times at the range. At first she didn't want to take the time to practice with the semi auto but has since changed her mind hum imagine that. Found one looks brand new with 6 magazines and with only one range trip behind her she is very happy. I was watching her shoot and she was shooting high chest to neck and then two shots to the head. I asked where she was shooting and she said the head idiot were are the bullets going. I have had her test many pistols over the past several months and she is now happy. Will get some pictures up when I can get it away from her." />
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
the 80s series are great guns.  Too bad they are not imported to the US anymore
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Bing bing bing....

Actually - they are being imported AGAIN. They are back on the shelves for now :)
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I inherited a 85BB, nickel coated, .380 from my dad.  If I could carry, this would be the one I would.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I found a box of .380 SD ammo from my dad's DI380. Long gone.

So I need to find I pistol to shoot it.
The 85 fits the bill well.

I think I may be sick.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Got an 84 and love the hell out of it.
If it has an alloy frame like the 84, don't run + ammo. It will hammer the frame where the guide rod goes through.
Makes it a bitch to get the slide off and then have to file the peened area down. I replaced the recoil spring with a heavier one. Just need to see if it will still cycle with the new spring.
I'm not sure which all guns it applies to, though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I purchased an 86 (tip up barrel .380) for my sister-in-law.  My wife and I taught her and her husband how to use it. Damn, it was a sweat shooting gun. Almost regretted giving it away. It has to be the most accurate and least recoiling .380 I've ever shot.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:41:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bing bing bing....

Actually - they are being imported AGAIN. They are back on the shelves for now :)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bing bing bing....

Do you have any more info on this? I am looking for a Beretta 87bb.  Thank you
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I purchased an 86 (tip up barrel .380) for my sister-in-law.  My wife and I taught her and her husband how to use it. Damn, it was a sweat shooting gun. Almost regretted giving it away. It has to be the most accurate and least recoiling .380 I've ever shot.
View Quote

An accurate .380??
Whoa...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top