Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2015 4:49:45 PM EDT
A Beretta 71. I've always wanted one, especially after hearing how the Israeli Air Marshals and Mossad used them.

It has a really nice feel to it, like a mini 92. The faux suppressor is coming off ASAP. Pictured here with my 21A.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#1]
nice, just seen an add for those on sale, how hard will it be to remove that fake can.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
J and G has those.  Any ideas on why they had fake suppressors on them?

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:07:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
J and G has those.  Any ideas on why they had fake suppressors on them?

View Quote

The fake can adds over all length to get around the GCA 68 rules on importation.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:54:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
nice, just seen an add for those on sale, how hard will it be to remove that fake can.
View Quote

It needs a little motivation. This thread details the pin that needs to be removed: http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=5&f=50&t=150880

After the pin was removed, the threads were covered in red locktite. So you'll need a torch to heat it up and unscrew it.

With the proper tools, it's 20-30 min:
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I like it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#6]
My friend ordered a 1/2x20 to 1/2x28 thread adapter and put on a suppressor.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top