Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 9:39:51 AM EDT
here is the thing im looking to get sights on my 92fs that are fiber optics im thinking green front red in the back, im open to buying a compleat new slide if i need. but im not wanting to send in my factory slide in for a drilling to make it work, does anyone know where i can get a compleat new slide that has fiber optics already in them? or removable sights for front and back?
im not looking to spend as much on my gun its self for this but i also want it right, so any links and ideas im open.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Go here: http://wilsoncombat.com/new/custom-beretta.asp#.VMZvES6q1EM and scroll down to Sight options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top