Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2015 5:33:43 AM EDT
Well I made the mistake of going to Buds and making an offer on a new 92A1.  I do want this gun, so I offered $599 and got it.

So it is inbound.

Pics and range report later.

I used to own one and traded it off and regretted trading it.

This is a much better price that what my LGS can do even adding the $20.00 transfer fee.  LGS wants about $650 for this gun and then I have to pay 6% sales tax also.

This one comes with three 17 round mags.

ETA; OP (me) is an idiot.  I did not order the M9, I ordered the 92A1.  Was too early.  Still a good deal, IMO.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Now you need to get one of these.

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/gunzichannel/imgs/a/b/ab36c0f1.jpg
View Quote

Want so bad.  I hope they release those to the public too
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I am on the Beretta list for notification when they release the A3...
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Arms Unlimted M9A1 $549

They have been selling these since June. Also got 4 standard M9s for $499-$50 military rebate per pistol
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well I made the mistake of going to Buds and making an offer on a new M9A1.  I do want this gun, so I offered $599 and got it.So it is inbound.
This is a much better price that what my LGS can do even adding the $20.00 transfer fee.  LGS wants about $650 for this gun and then I have to pay 6% sales tax also.
View Quote

you sure you did not get the 92a1? the m9a1 only comes with 2 15 round mags. the 92a1 comes with the 3 17 rounders. Also the 92a1 is more expensive of the two that retails for $650.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

you sure you did not get the 92a1? the m9a1 only comes with 2 15 round mags. the 92a1 comes with the 3 17 rounders. Also the 92a1 is more expensive of the two that retails for $650.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I made the mistake of going to Buds and making an offer on a new M9A1.  I do want this gun, so I offered $599 and got it.So it is inbound.

WOW...good catch 1911.  IT WAS the 92A1.  LOL.  OP was not wide awake.  But I am good with that version as well.  I also had the 92A1 at one point and sold it off.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

WOW...good catch 1911.  IT WAS the 92A1.  LOL.  OP was not wide awake.  But I am good with that version as well.  I also had the 92A1 at one point and sold it off.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have two of them. Only thing i replaced was the guide rod to a standard wilson rod and spring. I like the 3 dots over the m9's two dot thing. Plus the blue recoil buffer is supposes to make the gun last longer as well.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/gunzichannel/imgs/a/b/ab36c0f1.jpg
View Quote

Will get
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I love my 92A1, just put a "D" hammer spring and Wilson short reach trigger in mine and its quickly becoming my favorite pistol. Its looking like I've caught the bug and the M9A3 is next on my list.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well I made the mistake of going to Buds and making an offer on a new 92A1.  I do want this gun, so I offered $599 and got it.So it is inbound.

ETA; OP (me) is an idiot.  I did not order the M9, I ordered the 92A1.  Was too early.  Still a good deal, IMO.

View Quote

I bought the exact same gun, the exact same way from Bud's. I had to put it on lay-away because I didn't even have the cash.
I've had it for a few month's now and have since installed a D hammer spring, a steel guide rod and a set of VZ grips.
It's an awesome gun, you're going to love it.
I'm using Mec-Gar 20 rounders and really like them, the Beretta 30 rounder that I have has been spot-on too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 12:52:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I bought the exact same gun, the exact same way from Bud's. I had to put it on lay-away because I didn't even have the cash.
I've had it for a few month's now and have since installed a D hammer spring, a steel guide rod and a set of VZ grips.
I'm using Mec-Gar 20 rounders and really like them, the Beretta 30 rounder that I have has been spot-on too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well I made the mistake of going to Buds and making an offer on a new 92A1.  I do want this gun, so I offered $599 and got it.So it is inbound.

Are you using the stupid washer in it or just the guide rod alone?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 1:16:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Arms Unlimted M9A1 $549

They have been selling these since June. Also got 4 standard M9s for $499-$50 military rebate per pistol
View Quote

IMO that's a hell of a good price on an M9A1...
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm using this with the factory spring that came with the pistol
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Let me know when they chamber it in .40 S&W.

Link Posted: 1/7/2015 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Where the hell can I get OEM guide rods/springs?

And the steel guide rods and springs?  Anything out there that is worth a darn?
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

http://ssguiderods.com/shop/beretta-92a1-guide-rod/

and keep the polymer guide rod. They are good to go just throwing money at a problem that doesn't exist. Your money would be better spent on a D spring replacement and Wolff trigger bar/trigger spring now those upgrades you WILL notice an immediate difference guide rod and spring not so much.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Another good post.
I have what I think was just a 92FS with 3 mags.
Although used, it was in near mint condition.
Now I need to go off and catch up on some of the variations.

Mr Mac
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

and keep the polymer guide rod. They are good to go just throwing money at a problem that doesn't exist. Your money would be better spent on a D spring replacement and Wolff trigger bar/trigger spring now those upgrades you WILL notice an immediate difference guide rod and spring not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE FOR THE 92A1!!!!! I bought one and it locked my 92a1 up so tight I ended up taking a bansaw to it to remove it from my gun. Just buy a Wilson rod and spring and be done with it. No bushing needed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I had a polymer guide rod fail in a 226. For me, putting a steel guide rod in my 92A1 was money well spent. even if it is only for peace of mind.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#20]
We have fixed the problem. Our old spring supplier sent us Glock 19 springs instead of Beretta springs. This was taken care a long time ago and since then we are using a different spring supplier and have had  NO ISSUES with our Beretta 92A1/96A1 stainless steel guide rods since then and they are selling very well. We now offer them in black nitride stainless steel, as well as plain stainless steel guide rods, drop-in ready. You can find these at www.ssguiderods.com.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I bought a 92A1 for my first Beretta and I'm really glad I chose it.  I'm no Beretta expert but I was really surprised how well the gun pointed and shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top