Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2014 3:06:18 PM EDT
LGS has a Stoeger Couger 9mm for sale cheap.  I know the history of the model going from Italian to Turkish production, but I've never fired one.  Anyone have any experience with the Stoeger, or earlier Beretta, Cougers?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's a steal of a deal, don't pass it up. Very fun little guns with an interesting operating system and very, very manageable recoil, at least in my experience.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The mechanism really tames recoil and at least to me has the most comfortable handfilling grips that I have ever used.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, a .45, still NIB; just never got around to firing it...

got it from wideners, they had them for a long time
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I am looking for a Cougar that can support me so I can shoot guns full-time...
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
8045 with a rail.
Shoots nice.
Just watch the finish.
Being at the LGS you can do this better than on line.
I'm looking at an 8000 with a rail.

FYI. If you have a CX4 9mm, Beretta has an adapter set (mag well & mag release) that will let you run these mags in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top