Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2014 9:07:30 AM EDT
Anybody using a Hogue or Pachmayr slip on rubber grip?
I tried the Hogue (17000) grip but it was toooo big. It does fit well on my full size pistols, and we will see about my soon to be home PX4 Compact.
I also tried the Pachmayr #3 grip. It to was too big. But not by much but I would prefer not to have to trim the grip. This grip may also be a candidate for the Compact. We'll see which fits best.

So, who is sporting a slip on grip on their PX4 Sub Compact?
Whatcha got?
Let's hear about them or better yet let's see them.
Thanks

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I always found slip on grips to be unwieldy.   Although not a slip on, talon grips are fantastic.  Good grip, no significant increase in thickness.  Easy to install.

Talon Grips
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 11:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I always found slip on grips to be unwieldy.   Although not a slip on, talon grips are fantastic.  Good grip, no significant increase in thickness.  Easy to install.

Talon Grips
View Quote

Yes! I prefer the rubberized talon to the gripper skate tape for a carry gun. On top of that, the guys over at talon grips are awesome and have great customer service.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]
The Tallon grips are a glue on over lay, right?
The Pachmayr #3 works great on my compact.
Now I just need a slip on for my Sub.
I think the Pachmayr #4 may work.
Need to find one in the world and try it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top