Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2014 9:13:01 PM EDT
thinking of bidding on one. It has some very slight holster wear on the front sight and a small 1/4" scratch on the rear of the slide but other than it is a flawless firearm. It is listed as "what looks like an unfired gun".  .40 if it makes a difference. and only 2 mags.

thnks for your time!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
well i went ahead and bid......the auction ends very soon and i honestly think i might have just overpaid ......

$455 plus $25 for shipping and $40 for an FFL transfer.....how did i do?

I literally was just told today at work that my hours will be cut by almost half so im pretty sure this will be the only purchase for a while. Something tells me i should have looked around a while BEFORE bidding....
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know what to say.

I guess I hope you got it but maybe it would be better if you didn't.
I generally go with the EE unless I'm wanting NIB.

I just got a new to me px4 in 9. And I can't wait to shoot it!

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the reply, Mikey. Well i am the winning bidder and for the price in my last post...... I honestly never even knew the EE existed until a few minutes ago. I never noticed those little orange buttons!

i just looked around a bit and all i can say is ouch. I goofed on this one but it is going to be the first one i have ever bought, and if it wasnt for the FFL transfer and shipping (i understand the appeal of that EE section now!) it would have been a decent deal.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 6:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Live and learn.

Congrats on the new piece!
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 7:02:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Live and learn.

Congrats on the new piece!
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#6]
well i sent a message to the seller explaining the situation with my hours getting slashed at work. I offered to pay his GB fees if i could back out (not sure if thats even allowed). If he accepts ill be happy and if he declines i guess ill either pay or abandon my gunbroker account. depends on how many bills come in the mail between now and then i suppose.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I've seen them at my LGS for $525 NIB. He had a used PX4 in .40 for $399.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top