Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 5:23:21 PM EDT
Been eyeing one up at the fun store, looks like an interesting piece. Heading back in the near future to play with it and see how it feels.

Looking for a relatively compact double stack to carry when I am wearing clothing that allows me to carry something other than a thin single stack.

What's your 2 cents on it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it and own one in 9mm.  If you're used to DA/SA, it's probably the best option in a sub-compact.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:41:15 AM EDT
[#2]
To me they feel weird, like unbalanced.  They are probably very good guns but definitely not "the best" sub compact.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:52:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one that stays on my wife's side of the bed with a Viridian light/laser on it. Looks very sci-fi.
Shoots low left, the front sight post is too thin, (Trijicon solves this) there are some problems with the safety/decocking lever on some of the earlier guns (you have to press down on the slide while operating the decocking lever or it won't drop the hammer) and a long trigger pull. Kinda fat, too. But compact anyhow.

The snap-down pinky rest on the mags is a cool feature. It's reasonably accurate too, also the thick muzzle makes it look more like a .45 than a 9mm.

I like the looks of it more than I like to shoot it, but it's reliable with all kinds of ammo & small & the wife likes it because she saw Jessica Biel use one in a movie. (The A Team, I think. )

" />
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I like mine.
But because of it's weight and girth I would not consider it for conceal carry as my PM9 would be far more up to that task.
My sub compact is very reliable and accurate.
My only complaint really is the sharpness of those ears aka as safety/decocker levers.
I also wish pushing the lever down was for fire mode as the Euro style up for fire is something I just don't like as the other way seems more ergonomically correct.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 1:28:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To me they feel weird, like unbalanced.  They are probably very good guns but definitely not "the best" sub compact.
View Quote

I would say it is nearly the best "dbl stack sub compact".....

Link Posted: 11/20/2014 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry this at work more than any other gun. More than happy with it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one and like it.  However I prefer to ccw my Nano.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top