Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2014 12:53:52 AM EDT
Been wanting to add another non polymer 9mm to the collection after picking up my Sig Mk25.  I was looking at either a M9, a 92FS or a CZ-75B.  Walked in to my LGS today and this M9 was in the used case.  Just like it was a sign to get this ONE...

Price was $439.  Only one tiny mark on the slide, other than that, pristine.  Limited edition 1-5000 in the green plastic box.  Whatever that means.  Think I did pretty well.  Put 100 rounds of reloads through her and 200 rounds of factory when I got home this afternoon.  Shoots GREAT...!!

Link Posted: 7/13/2014 1:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been wanting to add another non polymer 9mm to the collection after picking up my Sig Mk25.  I was looking at either a M9, a 92FS or a CZ-75B.  Walked in to my LGS today and this M9 was in the used case.  Just like it was a sign to get this ONE...

Price was $439.  Only one tiny mark on the slide, other than that, pristine.  Limited edition 1-5000 in the green plastic box.  Whatever that means.  Think I did pretty well.  Put 100 rounds of reloads through her and 200 rounds of factory when I got home this afternoon.  Shoots GREAT...!!

<a href="http://s557.photobucket.com/user/southrnshooter/media/M9Pistol_zpsceca1aff.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss19/southrnshooter/M9Pistol_zpsceca1aff.jpg</a>
View Quote

Nice find
I love my 92a1, its my favorite 9mm next to my Luger
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Everybody should have at least one 92 in their collection. They perform like they are running on ball bearings-very smooth.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice, I think you'll the M9 & P226 are 2 of the best 9mm available.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#4]
You ever notice how when you rack the slide on a well lubricated 92, it sounds almost like a musical instrument, where other pistols just sound like a pistol?  I can't be the only one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top