Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2014 7:11:13 PM EDT
Kamabee Keep of New Milford PA is selling used VG condition 92 mags
For $10.00 each.  Has anyone used these mags? If so, do the mags work?

Link Posted: 4/3/2014 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably be ok for range use or maybe a match, but I wouldn't bet my life on a $10 used mag, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I would buy all I could afford, then replace the springs as I run across them being weak. Unless they were droped and then stepped on about the only thing that would wear is the spring.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I would buy all I could afford, then replace the springs as I run across them being weak. Unless they were droped and then stepped on about the only thing that would wear is the spring.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you give me a link to the mags please? I'm on my phone and I'm too dumb to find them.

I'm heavily invested in glocks but I shoot my M9 really well. Plus I just think its an awesome pistol.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#5]
No website for this distributor.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 6:16:01 AM EDT
[#6]
No website for this distributor.
Page 70 shotgun news dated 4-1-14
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#7]
i bought some "gov and law enforcement only" mags for 10$ at the local gun show and have worked 100% so far ,maybe a few hundred rounds so far. i just took them apart and cleaned real good first.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:41:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Airtronic? MecGar (Made in Italy) ? Or Checkmate?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top