Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 9:22:25 AM EDT
I've been reading through the forums and have found several options on holsters, but I'm curious if anyone has used one of Sig's (Black Point Tactical) IWB kydex holsters on their website.  Gun I'm searching for is a P229 Legion.

I like the smaller design of it.  I really don't care for the massive hybrd style of holster (have several for other guns).  My favorite is a G-Code Incog with two clips for my XDS, but alas, can't get one for the 229.  I'm really trying to avoid a large, single clip as I feel it adds a lot of bulk and thickness to the overall package.  This Black Point Tactical holster looks to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:47:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used most of their production holsters, which models are you look at specifically?

Their leather wing OWB are nice, the mini wings are great for strong side IWB and their new AIWB is nice also. I tested one of the early models at a Tom Givens 3 day course and loved it. 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used most of their production holsters, which models are you look at specifically?

Their leather wing OWB are nice, the mini wings are great for strong side IWB and their new AIWB is nice also. I tested one of the early models at a Tom Givens 3 day course and loved it. 
View Quote
Sorry, I guess that would be good information to know.  

Looking at their Mini Wing IWB Holster.  And thanks for the reply!  
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I one for a G19 when I carry concealed. I like it alot.

As they are somewhat local they supply alot of LEO's with holsters, plain clothes officers and detectives mostly and they all like them also. 
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I one for a G19 when I carry concealed. I like it alot.

As they are somewhat local they supply alot of LEO's with holsters, plain clothes officers and detectives mostly and they all like them also. 
View Quote
Good deal.  It looks exactly like what I want, so I think I'm gonna do it.  Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 5:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm using a mini wing with my Shield and really love it. Hides my Shield great when wearing a t shirt and it's very comfortable.

I've been meaning to pick up another for my G19 and an OWB model for my P220.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#6]
So these little holsters were in sale as of yesterday for $67.50. I didn't have a chance to order it yesterday, so I thought I would do it first thing this morning. No more sale!!! $90!! 

I called Sig Customer Service to plead with them, and Aaron hooked me up with 20% off! Only came to a few bucks more. Awesome CS there. Thanks, Aaron!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top