Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:35:53 AM EDT
How do you like it? I am having an internal debate between RMRing my 19 or my 320c. The 19 has more aftermarket support but I do shoot the p320 better.

If you have pics shoot them my way. Also any suggestions on who did the work would be appreciated as well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you called Sig about doing your P320?  Which RDS are you putting on?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think Sig would have any interest in installing my Trijicon RMR.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think Sig would have any interest in installing my $349 Cabelas Trijicon RMR.
View Quote
Is that the dual illuminated 7 moa one?  

I'm sure they can sell you a Romeo 1.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How do you like it? I am having an internal debate between RMRing my 19 or my 320c. The 19 has more aftermarket support but I do shoot the p320 better.

If you have pics shoot them my way. Also any suggestions on who did the work would be appreciated as well.
View Quote

I sent my P320C to Suarez International to have it done a month ago. Turnaround time is 60 days.  Reviews are good but I'll let you know know my thoughts when I get it back.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is that the dual illuminated 7 moa one?  

I'm sure they can sell you a Romeo 1.
View Quote
No it's the RM06 LED with a 3.25moa dot. I didn't buy a RX because I don't want a Romeo 1, the reviews seem to be overwhelmingly bad on that thing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I sent my P320C to Suarez International to have it done a month ago. Turnaround time is 60 days.  Reviews are good but I'll let you know know my thoughts when I get it back.
View Quote
I was looking at their package but the lack of refinishing worries me.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Another forum member sent his glock slide off for their millwork.  It was not centered and also was bare metal.  They ended up buying a new slide or pistol.  I can't recall which.  It was recent though.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 9:36:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I have been debating sending my P320C slide off to Primary Machine in Morgan City, LA to have milled for a Trijicon RMR.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 5:47:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was looking at their package but the lack of refinishing worries me.
View Quote
It worries me a bit as well. I'll probably end up cerakoting it myself.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I've had 2 Glocks milled by them already  and my P320 is with them being milled right now. Not being refinished hasn't caused me any problems at all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:20:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I definitely won't be having a Glock done because I just sold my 19 with all its accessories and replaced it with a 320 carry with night sights. Plan on keeping that slide stock with the nigh sights and RMRing my other slide. That way I can switch back and forth between a full size grip for competition (with or without optic) and a compact grip for carry.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I sent my X5 off to L&M Precision and was very happy with the work.  The price was very reasonable as I remember it though it has been some time. Very fast turn around time as well.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Send it to Primary Machine. They mill the slide 100% to the optic you send. http://primarymachine.com/sig-p320-optic-milling/
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:13:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Robert Burke

But don't take my word for it, go to SigTalk and ask there.  Robert Burke is one of the best on Sigs, warranty stays intact also.

So while your gun is there, get a trigger job.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I love mine, done by Parker mountain machine. Took it out today and it's a blast. I did the 3 Moa adjustable rmr and it's perfect. Super fast turn around to get it milled and cerakoted. I would recommend a sealing plate and suppressor sights.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Well I ended up skipping the milling and purchased a RX model. I'm still a little worried about the durability of the Romeo 1 but at least it's warrantied forever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top