Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2017 10:02:01 AM EDT
Anyone buy one of the kydex/leather holsters from Sig store? Can you review it for me?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone buy one of the kydex/leather holsters from Sig store? Can you review it for me?
View Quote
This one?
Attachment Attached File

I like it ....a little. For the money I think I would have been much happier with a quality leather pancake holster. It's a little hard to explain but if you were looking straight down at the gun in the holster - the gun's butt is not rotated towards the body; it's really kind of straight. So if you're wearing it at 3-o-clock (or a little fore or aft) the butt sticks out noticeably. They should have molded the holster with the pistol rotated such that the butt was rotated toward the body. I contacted the manufacturer but they didn't seem to care.  Moving the aft leather tab from behind the holster to the front helps a little, but not much.

So it makes a good range holster or for times when I'm carrying concealed and don't care about how well concealed it is, but for as much as they're asking I think I would have rather gotten a nice Lobo enhanced pancake or something similar.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, that was a good way to describe it. I will not buy it based on your review..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top