Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2017 9:17:57 PM EDT
Can't find a small grip module anywhere for a compact 320. Anyone know where I can find one?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Out of stock everywhere, no luck finding one for me either.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Out of stock everywhere, no luck finding one for me either.
View Quote
bump looking for one as well
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:41:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I called Sig yesterday and asked the question. Their response was the military contract was announced sooner than they expected and that has really increased sales of the 320 and put them behind. He also said they were ramping up production to try and meet demand. He told me to keep checking back to all the usual big sellers. Didn't really give a good timeline.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#4]
SIG gave me a timeline of 4-6 weeks until small modules are available.

This was in February.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been waiting since January 2016 for the small 320 45acp modules.  SIG is in no hurry and is selling more of these guns then they can currently make.  Hopefully the aftermarket can help out and give us some more and different options.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:16:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've been waiting since January 2016 for the small 320 45acp modules.  SIG is in no hurry and is selling more of these guns then they can currently make.  Hopefully the aftermarket can help out and give us some more and different options.
View Quote
I have seen a couple of small modules for the .45. What frame size do you need? If I see one again I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Top Gun has them in .45.  9/40 are out of stock though.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have seen a couple of small modules for the .45. What frame size do you need? If I see one again I'll let you know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Small full sized and small carry. I've never seen any 45 carry grips out in the wild and made my own from a full sized medium grip.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Top Gun Supply does have the Compact .45 small grip module in stock if you want to go that way.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Been looking for a Carry module in small for months.  I'm not sure they even exist.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Been looking for a Carry module in small for months.  I'm not sure they even exist.
View Quote
They exist.  My local dealer gets them every couple of weeks but its usually only a couple at a time.

Took me about a month to find my compact small in stock.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I got tired of waiting for a FDE so I bought a fullsize and cut the dust cover down.  It wasn't that hard.  David
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
I found one at Top Gun about a month ago. That site and others let you enter email to be notified when a product is back in stock. Worked for me. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top