Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2017 1:36:16 PM EDT
First off, I am a notoriously bad shot with a handgun.  Took the new 938 to the range this morning.  I kid you not, the first round out of the weapon was in the bullseye.  So was the third shot.  For me, this is a welcome change.

I shot about 100 rounds -- about 70 FMJ and 30 HP.  No reliability issues of any type.  The HP had a higher point of aim than the FMJ.  

I simply can't believe how well I shot this gun.  Not trying to brag -- like I said I'm not a great shot.  But, this fine handgun fits my hand and shoots like a dream.  A belated thanks to everyone who recommended a SIG.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear that. I should be picking mine up in the next day or two.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife got a P238 Sport, a couple weeks ago. Has me seriously looking at the P938 Sport.  I've managed to resist for a week,  so far.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought one.
Wife shot it then claimed that it was hers .

Still need to get one for myself.

Glad to hear you are enjoying yours.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:08:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Bought one for the wife.  Shot it better than I shoot any of my Glocks.

I now carry Sigs
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#5]
There've been a lot of "What CC handgun should I buy?" threads.

I've tried a lot, and have a P938 in my pocket as I type this.  I do not hesitate to recommend it, reminding people that a quality holster that completely covers the trigger and the safety is mandatory with this SA pistol - especially for pocket carry.  Of course a good holster helps protect against ND's with any handgun, put a DA-only revolver with a firm trigger can be carried in a less 'comprehensive' holster.

Amazing how well the gun moderates recoil, despite its small size/weight, isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#6]
i have been shooting the hell out of mine it is a blast to shoot mine likes 124 gr for plinking and loves 135 gr critical defence for carry .it shoots groups as well as most 4in guns and has converted quite a few  guys and girls into buying there own.these really are good carry guns that you can shoot all day compared to other small guns.they are very accurate for what they are.and i love having a manuel safety.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There've been a lot of "What CC handgun should I buy?" threads.

I've tried a lot, and have a P938 in my pocket as I type this.  I do not hesitate to recommend it, reminding people that a quality holster that completely covers the trigger and the safety is mandatory with this SA pistol - especially for pocket carry.  Of course a good holster helps protect against ND's with any handgun, put a DA-only revolver with a firm trigger can be carried in a less 'comprehensive' holster.

Amazing how well the gun moderates recoil, despite its small size/weight, isn't it?
View Quote
Yes.  The low recoil was the surprise.  I was expecting it to be snappy -- and it wasn't.  I will be getting a good holster before going CC with this pistol.  Once I am set up I doubt I will ever carry anything else.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#8]
http://www.desantisholster.com/INSIDE-HEAT

This is the holster I use with my 938. In shorts and a T-shirt

it really hides well.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked up my 938 Nitron today. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough tomorrow so I can go to the range.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife got a P238 Sport, a couple weeks ago. Has me seriously looking at the P938 Sport.  I've managed to resist for a week,  so far.
View Quote
I've got a 238 and 938 sport, in addition to a 238 desert and a 938 combat. The sports have been every it as good as the "regular" models, its a great deal to get into a 938.

If you can't tell, I love these micro 1911s 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top