Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2016 12:09:04 AM EDT
Local guy is selling one apparently low round count 1- 2 years old also has .22 conversion. I do t care for that but he won't separate.
He said $975 firm.  What's a new one in the store go for these days?
Thanks. This will be my first full size sig if I get it or maybe just buy a new one.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 12:40:21 AM EDT
[#1]
You could buy brand new for that price. I've seen them dip into the $800's a few times over the last 6 months. 
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 12:45:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could buy brand new for that price. I've seen them dip into the $800's a few times over the last 6 months. 
View Quote

What he said. Not a bad price WITH the 22 conversion, but no bargain for you if you DGAF about the conversion - though I guess you could separate after the sale and sell it separately to recover some of the up-front price.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 5:22:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Tnanks for the replies. Not sure yet.  Maybe I'll offer him less see what he says when he sees cash?
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
This is not a full size pistol either
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Is there any way to get the dumb logo off of the top of the slide? It ruins what would otherwise be an easy purchase for me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is there any way to get the dumb logo off of the top of the slide? It ruins what would otherwise be an easy purchase for me.
View Quote
The Sig logo on top of the slide is etched and non removable. The barcode thing on the side is just a sticker that easily peels off. 
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

FWIW, I bought a used M11A1 about six months ago and didn't care for the logo on top of the slide either.  I don't even notice it anymore.  Pictures make it look more prominent than it is.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Sig logo on top of the slide is etched and non removable. The barcode thing on the side is just a sticker that easily peels off. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, I meant the logo on top. Bummer that it's not removable.

Quoted:
FWIW, I bought a used M11A1 about six months ago and didn't care for the logo on top of the slide either.  I don't even notice it anymore.  Pictures make it look more prominent than it is.

I'll have to check out one in person. I don't understand why they can't just do without. I hate having logos plastered all over everything. How do you like the pistol?
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, I meant the logo on top. Bummer that it's not removable.

I'll have to check out one in person. I don't understand why they can't just do without. I hate having logos plastered all over everything. How do you like the pistol?
View Quote

Pistol's great; glad I bought it and didn't let the logo dissuade me.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
a local dealer has new one for 850.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top